Saturday, May 23, 2009

Homie,lovers & friend.

Last night was not my night, a bunch of things happen. I dont want to talk about it, lets just hope my parents dont see the hole. Today was a nice smooth day, got my new wheel, might cop a spinergy rev x next week. Posted w/ homeboys today & chilled around here & there. Got my Certificate yesterday, finally no more fkn class. Changed my band-aids this morning, nice and clean now. Been tired and stressed out lately, over all i have family friends and you know who, to keep me up and i know you guys will always be there for me when i need yall. Well im getting tired, ima just chop it up on aim and relax to music - Aim - Aaronmstown & Happy C day Alec hope you had a good one, c safe cus.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment